Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SPOTTED: Sinful Colors Holiday Shimmers (Holiday 2012)

I stopped by Rite Aid last week and look what I found!  It's the Sinful Colors Holiday collection!  This one is all sparkly goodness, I think.  I can't be too sure because the display was kind of picked over, so there are some shades that I'm not sure about, if they're supposed to be part of the collection or not.  But let's get to the pictures!


The display! It was next to the Sinful Colors Fall display, or at least what was left of it, haha.

The colors from left to right: Nova, Frenzy, Super Star, Winter Wonder, Queen of Beauty (behind a bottle of Winter Wonder), Ice Dream, Faceted, and Dazzle



I know Queen of Beauty is part of the permanent display, so I'm not really sure if that one was part of this collection or someone just decided to misplace it there.  And I think Frenzy might be permanent too.  But there's two here, so it's probably part of the collection.  I wouldn't be surprised since Sinful Colors has repromoted permanent colors in "new" collections before.  The rest are new and limited edition, I think.  All are pretty, but the one that really stood out to me was Faceted, even though I don't really like bar glitter.  Faceted just looked so pretty, and the bar glitter is multichrome glitter, so that kind of made up for it.  :P  You can probably guess, I left Rite Aid with Faceted in hand.  Swatches should be up either tomorrow or Friday, when I get time to photograph. :)

In addition to Faceted, I was also interested in Nova, Winter Wonder, and Dazzle.  I'm hoping to stop by Walgreens this week and see if they have this collection out yet, since they're having a $0.99 sale on Sinful Colors again.  

Of note: if you own China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara, you might want to skip Ice Dream.  When I saw it, I immediately thought it could be a dupe for Lorelei's Tiara.  But, if you're lemming Lorelai's Tiara and have had no luck finding it, you might want to check this one out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...