Sunday, January 1, 2012

SWATCH+REVIEW: China Glaze - Lorelei's Tiara (Eye Candy Collection)

Well, hello 2012!  Here's the first post of the new year!


Lorelei's Tiara is the perfect polish for ringing in the new year.  It's silver, blue, and shiny!  This polish is one of six from China Glaze's Eye Candy collection, which was inspired by Marilyn Monroe and released for the holidays.  This particular polish is a clear base filled with small silver glitter and more dispersed bigger specks of round blue glitter.  I used two coats to reach this opacity, and it applied really nicely!  Dried really fast too!  I didn't use a top coat, so not sure how well it does (i.e. if it's a top coat eater)...



Very pretty!!  Unfortunately, I didn't get to wear this to ring in the New Year, because I didn't have time to do my nails until now.  But wearing it on the first day of the New Year is just as nice. :)  Hope everyone had a fun and safe time celebrating last night!  I went to a dinner party thrown by my old roomie, and then went to my family's shindig to countdown to the new year.  All in all, had a very fun time at both parties!

Sorry I haven't been swatching much because winter doesn't treat my skin very nicely, especially my hands!  I look like I have elephant skin on my hands...very unattractive, lol.  You can see in these pictures that my cuticles are very dry...But I've got some other posts coming up. ^^  It's the start of a new year, so there's lots of new things to come!  One of my resolutions is to blog more, so please stay tuned~!

Availability: Sally Beauty Supply, Ulta, Nail Supply Stores, Online
Limited Edition? Yes - Eye Candy Collection (Holiday 2011)
Price: $4 - 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...