Sunday, October 28, 2012

REVIEW+SWATCH: Sinful Colors Faceted (Holiday 2012)


Sorry this is a bit late!  I didn't consider studying or napping into my equation for calculating when I would get time to swatch this, haha.  But here it is!

Sinful Colors Faceted is small purple round glitter and color-shifting bar glitter in a clear base.  I used 1 coat of Faceted over 3 coats of China Glaze Light As Air.

under natural light

under fluorescent light

I really like this combination!  But the bar glitter doesn't really show up on this lighter color, so I also swatched it over a darker polish.  The next picture shows 1 coat of Faceted over 2 coats of China Glaze VIII:

under natural light

As you can see the bar glitter shows up a lot more over a dark base.  You get to see color-shifting in the bar glitter a lot more, but the purple glitter is less obvious.  This combination is also nice, but I still prefer it over the lighter polish more.  I normally don't like bar glitter, but have to say, this one is really pretty.  I think it may be because of the color-shifting glitter, as I mentioned in my last post. :P

This was a little thick, but applied well.  I didn't use any special maneuvering to get the amount of glitter I have on the nail, though I don't think this is a glitter you can wear alone.  I tried 3 coats on its own, and it still showed a lot of my nail.  (I didn't take any pictures of that though :x)  Overall, I'm pleased with this polish and am happy to have it in my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...