Yay!! I got my Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox this past Thursday! This is only my second box since I joined last September, and I'm really excited I got picked for this one. :) So let's see what's in the box!
This box came with:
- NYC New York Color Eye Shadow Palette in Dark Shadows (limited edition) - $4.99
- Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin for Light Hair - $7.29
- Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit - $5.99
- Slatkin & Co. 1.3 oz Candle in Cider Lane (from Bath & Body Works) - $3.50
- Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream - $6.00 for full sized 4-oz. bottle
- EBoost Daily Health Booster in Orange - $28 for a box of 20 effervescent powders
- Coupon for $10 3-wick candles from Bath & Body Works
I can't wait to get started on testing everything! The eye shadows look like they will make a great smoky eye, and the lashes will add to the effect. I've never used lashes before, since I just use mascara for my everyday to keep it simple. It's great that this is a starter kit, so I can finally try my hand at it. :)
The Not Your Mother's smells quite coconutty, and the Cider Lane candle smells delicious. Confession: I already used the coupon to buy the 3-wick version of Cider Lane! But I will still be doing a post just for this candle to review it and because I just love it so much!
EBoost reminds me of Emergen-C, which I usually take when I feel like I'm getting sick. I'll have to see if it is when I try it. And the Spin Pins are in the wrong color! I have dark hair, and I stated that on my survey, so I'm confuzzled on why I would get ones for light hair. Anyway, hopefully they don't stand out too much when I use them.
Stay tuned for more in depth reviews of this product.
Note: This voxbox was sent to me for review through Influenster. If you don't know what Influenster is, check out my post here.