Sunday, October 21, 2012

SPOTTED: NEW Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks & a Coupon

So when I was at Ulta yesterday, buying my Butter London polishes, I spotted a new display from Revlon.  I could tell it was new because it was still full, lol.  But also because I hadn't heard much about this product before and hadn't seen any swatches, unlike when the lip butters came out.


Doesn't Oliva Wilde look gorgeous?  The color she's wearing is so perfect for fall!  I really love it and was so tempted to buy it!   But these are $9.99 each at Ulta, which is kinda pricey to me for a drugstore lipstick. I'm going to wait on reviews and swatches (and a good sale) before I decide to buy any.  But the ones I kept reaching for were Backstage, which is the one Olivia is wearing, Socialite, Fashionista, and Front Row.  I also liked Couture, Runway and Muse.

Also, I spotted a coupon at Ulta for Revlon:


There was a display of Revlon Lip Butters and Kissable Balm Stains up by the registers that had this $1 off coupon.  I think it's good only on those items, which unfortunately Ulta is not having a sale on this week.  But it doesn't expire until January, so you can save it for a week when Ulta does have Revlon on sale. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...