Saturday, October 20, 2012

DEAL ALERT!! Butter London for $7.47 @ Ulta

Just wanted to do a quick post on this deal! TODAY (10/20) ONLY, you can get Butter London polish for as low as $7.47. Almost as good as buy 1 get 1 free. The catch? You have to buy 3 BL polishes.

If you are an Ulta member, you should have received a 20% off coupon which is good to use starting today and expires next Saturday. This coupon can be used in conjunction with Ulta's current promo of buy 2 get 1 free for the BL polishes (which ends today, hence the deal is only good today only). The total should come out to $22.40 and divided by 3 equals $7.47 each (+tax). Yay!! Good deal?

Here's what I got today:


l-r: scuppered, tart with a heart, scallywag

Scuppered and Scallywag are from Butter London's Holiday 2012 collection, and I was tempted to get more but I stopped myself, lol.  This deal should be good both in-store and online, though it wasn't ringing up buy 2 get 1 free in store for me.  But it's in the ad, so the cashier should price override it if it happens to you! Let me know if you take advantage of this deal~  

And look out for swatches of these soon-ish.  I've got lots of things I want to post about, so there should be lots of posts to come! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...