Wednesday, October 31, 2012

REVIEW+SWATCH: Orly - R.I.P.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!  Today, I have for you Orly R.I.P., which I wore as my Halloween mani.  I saw it at my local nail supply store and thought it would be perfect for the occasion!  It's small round orange glitter and larger orange hex glitter in a black jelly base.  I used 2 thick coats for the photos below (no top coat).

in the shade

in the shade

in the shade

in the sun

close up of the glitter on my nail, in the shade

This applied okay.  It was a bit thick and I I had to stop and shake the bottle a couple times because the glitter kept settling to the bottom.  The hex glitter is abundant in the bottle but didn't want to stay on the nail, when I was applying, so I had to kind of just glob a dot and maneuver the brush around to cover the nail with the glitter.  But it was opaque in two coats, and I really like how it looks.  Very festive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...