Friday, August 12, 2011

Essie - Tart Deco

Here's swatches of Essie's Tart Deco, which I included in my last haul post.  I picked up this polish a few weeks ago, after seeing it on a few gurus.  It is a gorgeous light peachy coral creme, perfect for summer!  

It also applied pretty well, with minimal streaky-ness. I usually have trouble with Essie polishes, which always baffles me because everyone else seems to love them.  Maybe it's the way I apply them.  Anyway, the swatches below are 3 coats.
indoors, natural light

outdoors, shade

outdoors, sunlight

outdoors, sunlight

I hope my swatch pictures are alright.  I'm still trying to get my swatching technique down. ;)

Anyway, I totally recommend this polish.  It is one of my top polishes for summer.  Speaking of, I might do a Top 5 Summer Polishes post soon, even though summer is almost over, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...