Friday, August 19, 2011

Polish Hunting Success! (Haul)

I went to the OC yesterday to pick something up from my brother and decided to take a detour to a nail supply store I've been wanting to check out.  According to Yelp, this place has a really good selection of polishes and they carry brands that other supply stores don't usually carry.  The one brand in particular I was interested in was Nubar.  And I was looking for a specific Nubar polish that Yelp reviews said this place had in stock.  You can probably guess...it was Nubar 2010, that gorgeous flakie polish I've been wanting for ages (that I debated buying from ebay)!

Anyway, they have a pretty good display of Nubar polishes, with lots of colors I wanted to try.  But I was on a mission to find Nubar 2010.  I didn't find it right away, and almost left with nothing because I thought they didn't have it anymore.  But then, I looked one last time, a little closer, and there, hidden in the very back, was a bottle of Nubar 2010!  SUCCESS!  I think it was the last bottle, too.  So I was a happy camper.  After that, I decided to get one more bottle of Nubar to try out their color polish.


LOOK AT THAT GORGEOUSNESS!!! :D

The other Nubar polish I got - Verde

A green foil with blue/teal shimmer!

It's a bit hard to photograph...likes to photograph black!
But you can see the shimmer here...

In the end, I also ended up with 2 China Glaze polishes, Atlantis and Shooting Stars, and 2 top coats, China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat and Essie's Matte About You Top Coat.  I've been wanting Atlantis forever!  And I've been looking for China Glaze's Fast Forward Top Coat ever since I heard sayanythingbrooke talking about it.   So this trip was a definite success! ^^

China Glaze Shooting Stars

China Glaze Atlantis

Hope you enjoyed~ And as always, swatches coming soon! ^^

And I want to know:
Do you have any HTF polishes on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...