Saturday, November 3, 2012

REVIEW: Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle in Cider Lane


Hello!  Today I have a little review about a little candle that's got big scent throw.  I received this Bath and  Body Works Mini Candle in my Influenster Beauty Blogger 2012 Vox Box for review, and I'm loving it!  The scent is described as:
"As sweet as the trip to the local apple orchard each year, a delicious fall blend of mulled cider, warm caramel and sweet cinnamon."
To me, it smells exactly like caramel apples and just really reminds me of Fall.  The apple scent is what hit me first when I smelled it. You get the scent of crisp, juicy apples, and then you get the scent of sweet caramel.  It's soooo good!  I can't say that enough.  I just fell in love with it at first smell! Haha!

Also, when I burned this mini candle, the smell permeated the whole house and all my family members loved it!  It also gave this warmth that made the atmosphere just feel very Autumn-like, which I really love.  This candle is SO good, I had to go use the coupon that came in my Influenster Vox Box to buy the bigger 3-wick version of it the same day I got my Influenster box!  And I didn't just buy 1...I had to buy 3!  Because I wanted to stock up, hehe.


Now, unfortunately, Cider Lane is a Fall scent and is no longer available on the Bath and Body Works website as it has sold out.  BUT, you may still be able to find it in store!   I found some Cider Lane candles in the mini size and the 3-wick size at my local Bath and Body Works store this past Wednesday, so check yours out if you're interested! :)  And they are now 50% off, as the Fall scents are being phased out to make room for the Holiday scents (which are also very good).  

Bath and Body Works candles are: 
"Highly fragranced candle[s] exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance."
The mini candle is regularly priced at $3.50, the small candle is regularly priced at $9.50, the medium candle is regularly priced at $12.50, and the 3-wick 14.5-oz. is regularly priced at $19.50. 

And just in case it wasn't clear, I want to straight out say that I HIGHLY recommend this scent! :D  I hope they bring it back next Fall!




DISCLAIMER: I received this mini candle to test and review courtesy of Influenster's Vox Box program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...