Wednesday, November 7, 2012

FIRST IMPRESSION: Glossybox USA - October 2012


A little behind with these subscription box/bag posts, but I'm trying to get caught up before my November ones come!  Today I have my Glossybox USA for October.  The theme for this one was "Spa Luxe" and included several items to pamper yourself.


This month, Glossybox had at least 2 different boxes (that I know of).  The only things that were the same were the soap, but in a different scent, and the lipstick/gloss duo.  I was a little bummed when I found out the other box got a blush from Kryolan and my box didn't, but I'm still pretty happy with what I got!  It's stuff I probably wouldn't normally get, so I think these will be more interesting to try.  Overall, I think this is a pretty good box!  I'm especially interested in the loofa soap!  It has a piece of loofa in it and I love citrus scents!  I'll definitely post a review when I use it, and same goes for the other products too. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...