Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HAUL: Indie Fun! ~ Cult Nails, Lovely Lacquer, Darling Diva

I've discovered the world of Indie Nail Polish! Oh, my poor wallet.  Hahah

It all started with Cult Nails!  Back in October, I saw a post on a blog I follow about a sale Cult Nails was having.  I had been wanting to try their polishes for a while and decided to take the plunge.



Look at the pretty that is Seduction!!!


It's been quite a plunge!  After that purchase, I started browsing a bunch of other indie polish makers.  There are so many out there!  All with beautiful polish!  I wish I could by all the pretty polishes!  But for now, I started with 3 from Lovely Lacquer:




And 6 from Darling Diva Polish.  I got her 5 for $25 deal, which I think is an amazing deal, and also her Ringer polish, which is supposed to be a dupe for Max Factor Fantasy Fire dupe.  Ringer is the polish that caught my eye, and her other polishes kept me glued to her etsy store! :)



 

That's my recent haul.  I've got some polish on the way from Pahlish and also from Daily Lacquer.  Can't wait to get them and show you!  And of course, stay tuned for swatches!  I will probably do swatches for Lovely Lacquer first, because I think she's restocking again soon and that way you can see how beautiful these polishes are!   Also, let me know what some of your favorite Indie polish brands are~! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...