Friday, December 23, 2011

SPOTTED: New Maybelline Products - Color Tattoo by Eyestudio

So the end of the year means a lot of products for the upcoming year!  I've been following Nouveau Cheap to get the scoop on new collections, and I'm really interested in the cream shadows that the drugstore brands are coming out with now.  I'm wondering if it'll be a cheaper alternative to MAC paint pot.  However, I'm looking for a Painterly type color and have yet to see a neutral/skintone colored one...so we'll see?

Anyway, I have spotted the L'Oreal Infallible display at Target, though it was almost empty.  I did manage to pick one up and will hopefully be able to do a post on it soon.  And today I spotted a big endcap display at CVS holding a bunch of new Maybelline products!


In this display there is a new mascara, new brow pencil in 3 colors, a new liquid liner (?), eye color tattoo in 10 colors, and new Super Stay lip products (lipstick and lip stain).  I didn't really get a close up look at everything, because I was just quickly passing through CVS, so not sure about colors and everything.  I was most interested in the Color Tattoo by Eyestudio.

It claims to be a 24-hour gel cream shadow and, like mentioned, it comes in 10 shades.  I was tempted to pick up the taupe one, but decided not to since I hadn't read any reviews on it yet.






What do you think?  Will you be trying any of these new products out?  
I'm curious to see how these Color Tattoos compare to the Infallible Eyeshadows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...