Wednesday, December 14, 2011

REVIEW + SWATCHES: Physicians Formula Universal Look Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trio in Nude


I'm supposed to be studying for finals, but I decided to do a blog post instead. ^^  So here are are the eyeliners I talked about in my last post!  I bought these Physicians Formula Eyeliner Trio in Nude when I bought the Shimmer Strips Nude palette, since the sale was BOGO 50% off.  I was very intrigued by the colors and thought them unique for the most part (except the black, of course lol).  

champagne, pewter, black

Since it's a trio, it does come with three colors: champagne, pewter, and black.  The packaging suggests champagne for a natural look, pewter for a playful look, and black for a dramatic look.  I was most intrigued and excited for pewter, and as it turns out, that's the one I like most!  All of these have sparkle in them, but they don't show up too sparkly when applied to the eye.  Also, the black is not the blackest black ever, but it's still nice.

black, pewter, champagne

These are my first eyeliners from Physicians Formula, and they swatched nicely.  When applied to my eye, I didn't have any problems (although I haven't tried the Champagne one yet).  The liners were not super hard or super soft, and the application was smooth and didn't tug at my eye.  Also, these lasted pretty well throughout the time I wore it, which was about 8 hours or so.  To see a look I wore with the pewter liner, check my last post.

Would I recommend this?  Although pricey, I quite like these liners, so I will say yes!  Especially the pewter shade! :)

Availability: CVS
Limited Edition? not sure if it's limited edition or not
Price: $10.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...