Thursday, December 8, 2011

DEAL ALERT! CVS Beauty Clearance Event

It's that time of the year...CVS is having it's Beauty Clearance Event!!  That means select products are up to 75% off.  My first time learning about this event was last year, and I went a little crazy buying stuff.  It was great!  So this year, I was waiting for it.  I went the next day after I found out about it on Nouveau Cheap, but my CVS didn't have anything on clearance.  Bummer right?  So I decided to stop by another CVS after class today, and LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!


So what I got (left-right, top-bottom): 
- wet n wild mega last l/s in ravin' raisin $1.49 (orig. $2.99)
- revlon satin e/s in nude slip, peacock lustre, platinum glimmer $1.37 each (orig. $5.49)
- revlon colorburst l/s in crimson $2.62 (orig. $10.49)
- confetti polish in smitten $0.49 (orig. $1.99)
- revlon colorstay e/s quad in nude elements $1.87 (orig. $7.49)
- wet n wild color icon 6-pan e/s palette in lust and vanity $2.49 (orig. $4.99) (my backups, hehe!)
- revlon colorburst l/s in plum $2.62 (orig. $10.49)

I bought all these goodies for less than $20!  (total savings: $41.72!!!)  And there were so many more products on sale!  I just limited myself to these, but I may go back since I now have a $5 coupon. ^^  I have my eye on a couple more ColorBurst lipsticks.  I really hope they're not discontinuing these!!  But it seems that way, since some people are reporting all shades are on clearance at their CVS and I also read that they are on clearance at Target too.

So here's a list of things on clearance, from what I remember:
- all Wet N Wild 6-pan
- Wet N Wild Mega Last lipstick in Ravin' Raisin 50% off (for some reason, this is the only color on sale!)
- select Confetti nail polish 75% off
- select Revlon Satin eyeshadows 75% off
- select Revlon Perle eyeshadows 75% off
- all Revlon ColorStay eyeshadow quads 75% off (probably on clearance b/c they are releasing it w/ new packaging!)
- select Revlon ColorBurst lipsticks (Candy Pink, Baby Pink, Carnation, Crimson, Plum) 75% off (although a lot of other people are seeing ALL shades on sale)
- select Revlon polishes 75% off
- Revlon Matte Blush in Perfectly Peach 75% off (although I've seen others mention other shades, this was the only one left at the CVS I went to)
- Almay eyeshadow trios 75% off
- most Sally Hansen by Carmindy 75% off
- select Rimmel Glam eyeshadow quads (Smokey Blue, Dark Signature, Thrill Seeker) 75% off
- Rimmel blushes (Autumn Catwalk, Pink Sorbet) 75% off

There's probably more, but I didn't have my camera, so I couldn't document exactly what was on clearance.  If I go back, I will be sure to bring my camera!

Anyone else excited about this sale?  Did you get anything?
Or are you going to get anything?  

For a more comprehensive list of clearance items, check out G's post on Nouveau Cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...