Friday, March 15, 2013

SWATCH: Sinful Colors - Orange Cream


Sorry it took me so long after my last Sinful Colors post to get this swatch up!  But here is Sinful Colors' Orange Cream!

Orange Cream is a peach crelly (creme+jelly) with a very, very, very subtly shimmer.  It's not even noticeable on the nail and is only noticeable in the bottle if you look very close.  This was a dream to apply!  The formula was very smooth and it only took two coats to reach the opacity in my swatches. Doesn't it look so squishy?  I love it!  This is my favorite from the Sugar Rush collection, so far, and will definitely be a go-to color for the summer.

Click through for the swatches.


in the sun

in the shade

in the sun

in the shade

So I say "favorite, so far" because last week I gave in and purchased the rest of the collection (except for Unicorn) during the 4 for $5 sale.  If you're looking for these and have not had any luck finding them, definitely look in the permanent display and all around the makeup section, because that's where I found them.  They didn't have their own display, like new collections usually do...at least not at my Walgreens.  Anyway, I'll try to get swatches of those other colors up soon.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...