Monday, December 3, 2012

SWATCH: China Glaze - Winter Holly (12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge)

This is a bit late, but for day two of the 12 Days of Christmas Nail Challenge, I have Winter Holly from China Glaze's Holiday Joy collection.  This is a clear base filled with lots of green, gold, and holographic micro glitter.  It's really pretty, and I don't think my camera capture the full effect of the glitter.

3 coats polish, 1 coat seche vite

3 coats of polish, 2 coats seche vite

This applied very patchy for me at first, and I had quite a few bald spots, but it evened out after the third coat.  I still had problems with the tips though, for some reason, especially my ring finger in these pictures.  The polish just did not want to apply, so it looks like I have tip wear already.  :(  It dried to a rough, gritty finish, so I would say you definitely need a top coat.  But 1 coat was not enough to completely smooth it over, so I used 2 coats of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...