Sunday, December 2, 2012

SWATCH: 365 Days of Color - Mrs. Claus (12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge)


Sunny of 365 Days of Color is currently selling Holiday Mystery Bags.  They include one of two limited edition polish that you can only get through these bags.  You can get either Mrs. Claus, if you've been nice, or I Stole Christmas, if you've been naughty. ;)  Turns out, I was on the Nice list, haha!

Looking at the bottle, Mrs. Claus seemed to be a nice red jelly with lots of gold shimmer.  Really pretty and sparkly; perfect for the holiday season!  But once I started swatching, it turned out to be a bright pink-leaning red jelly instead! The gold shimmer shows up beautifully and seems to really compliment the color.  A nice surprise, and something different from the rest of those reds out there.



This applied beautifully!  I used 3 coats (without top coat) to achieve the opacity above, and I had no problems with the application.  Formula was great!

In addition to this polish, you also get another full-size polish from Sunny's line as well as some other seasonal goodies, including 2-3 balms or oils.  This is what I got:


The other polish I received was Gimme Some Bubbly.  Other goodies included 1 balm in Candy Cane, 1 balm in Merry Mistletoe, a pack of holiday stickers (pictured), and several candy canes (not pictured because they've already been consumed, lol).  I also received an extra cuticle oil of choice because I purchased my bag on Black Friday.  Yay!  The scent I chose was Apple Blossom, though now I'm thinking I probably should have tried another holiday scent.  Oh well, Apple Blossom smells amazing!  So does Candy Cane and Merry Mistletoe.

These were my first products from 365 Days of Color and I am very happy with my purchase.  I recommend all the scents I received, if you're wondering what scent to get.  Definitely recommend Apple Blossom if you love apple scents, like I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...