Thursday, December 20, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge: Day 8 - Santa


Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas...in a few more days.  Here are my Santa nails!  I decided to go with just one Santa, on my middle finger and a Santa hat on my pinkie.  I messed up a little on Santa's eye because I don't have the steadiest hand...




To create Santa, I used Circus by Andrea's Choice in Reverso for Santa's beard and the white part of the hat.  Then I dotted on his eyes and drew his smile with Orly Liquid Vinyl.  Finally, I used Revlon All Fired Up to create the red part of his hat.  (Side note: All Fired Up is my new favorite red!  So smooth and easy to work with.  My pointer and ring finger are painted with just 1 coat of All Fired Up!) 

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out! Can't wait to show you my Christmas tree nails next. :)  


In the mean time, please check out the other participants of this challenge:
XOXO Alexis Leigh
Purple Castle
It's All About the Polish
A Ginger's Nail
The Polished Mommy
Robyn Loves Nails
Teen Polish Junkie
Fancy Schmancy Nails
Mari522 (on Instagram)
nailzbyroro (on Instagram)
Artigo Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...