Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge: Day 7 - Lights


Day 7's theme was lights/ornaments.  I decided to try lights, but I probably should have gone with ornaments, because my lights came out kind of messy. :(


But if you look at it from afar, it looks okay! :)


To create this manicure, I used 2 coats of OCC's Something Blue as a base.  Then I drew a line across my nails with a nail art brush and Orly Liquid Vinyl.  After that, I used a dotting tool and dotted China Glaze Starboard (green), Revlon All Fired Up (red), China Glaze Solar Power (yellow), and Sinful Colors Rain Storm (blue), and then used a brush to try and make pointed ends to make them resemble lights more.  What do you think? :)

Sooo, I will post my Santa nails tomorrow and my Christmas tree nails on Thursday, and then I'll be all caught up and back on track with this challenge!  (Right as it's about to end, lol.)

In the mean time, please check out the other participants of this challenge:
XOXO Alexis Leigh
Purple Castle
It's All About the Polish
A Ginger's Nail
The Polished Mommy
Robyn Loves Nails
Teen Polish Junkie
Fancy Schmancy Nails
Mari522 (on Instagram)
nailzbyroro (on Instagram)
Artigo Beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...