Thursday, July 28, 2011

HAUL: Ulta, Target, Hautelook & nail polish

Hello~ First, I want to say welcome to my new followers. Hope you enjoy reading~ ^^

Today, I just have a haul post for you.  These are just some things I've purchased in the past month.

ulta eyeshadow & butter LONDON no more waity katie set

I bought these items at the beginning of the month.  Something you should know about me is that I am quite the Anglophile.  I'm very interested in British history and the monarchy...just 'cause.  So when I found out butter LONDON had come out with a nail polish named after Kate Middleton, after she had gotten engaged, I had to have it.  I mostly wanted it for the name, but the gorgeous color helped too.  I debated whether or not to order it online, but decided against since it would come out to $20+ with shipping.  And I'm glad I waited!  Because Ulta began to carry the butter LONDON brand, and though they didn't have No More Waity Katie in the beginning, they did end up getting it.  I only had to pay the $15+tax.  butter nail polishes are regularly $14, but No More Waity Katie only came in this set (no individuals) for a dollar more.  Eh, no big deal.  So I got it! :)  I had gone to Ulta for the sole purpose of getting butter LONDON's No More Waity Katie, but ended up with an eyeshadow cuz they were on sale for $2.

jesse's girl nail polish in julieg

Finally got this nail polish (from Rite Aid)!  I've been wanting this ever since I saw it on Julie G's channel.  It is a gorgeous coral color and great for summer.  Also, in case you didn't know, Julie is teaming up with Jesse's Girl to create her own nail polish collection!  I can't wait, cuz Julie's a nail polish lover (like me) and I know she's going to come up with some amazing colors!  (Not like I need more polish, lol.)



Now that it's back-to-school season, Target's got a lot of goodies!  These goodies include a bunch of ELF makeup and palettes that they don't normally carry.  I ended up with these 3 palettes.  The Neutral Eyeshadow Palette is one I've been wanting since it first came out, but I didn't want to pay for shipping.  I'm glad Target has it, even if for a limited time.  I hope Target gets more ELF makeup, like the mineral line.  There are some items I'd like to try, but I just don't want to pay for shipping, lol.

china glaze midtown magic, skyscraper, and cg in the city and essie tart deco

I stopped by a nail polish store this past weekend, and they had the new China Glaze Metro collection!  Only these 3 really stood out to me from this collection, so that's all I got.  And then, I saw that they also had Essie Tart Deco, which I've wanted since seeing a few gurus wearing it.  It's a great summer color!  I can't wait to wear it.  Swatches of all  polishes to come soon~

And finally, my Rock and Republic eyeshadows that I ordered from Hautelook finally came in!


rock&republic eyeshadows in chronic, wicked, and revenge

The shadows came in super nice packaging, and the eyeshadows itself are really nice.  I showed my Mom, and she really liked them too.  She told me to buy her some, if they're on Hautelook again, haha.  I'll probably buy more for myself too.  There are other colors that I wanted, but I figured I should start small, to see if I like them (since these are my first from Rock&Republic).

Swatches of everything coming soon~!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...