Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HAUL: IMATS LA 2011

FINALLY! Right? Yeah, I'm a bit late with my IMATS post, but better late than never...

This was my second time going to IMATS, and it was just as fun as the first.  It was also still overwhelming.  There's just so many people and products to look at, how can it not be?  But from our first time last year, we learned how to deal with the craziness of IMATS: have a plan.  Know which brands you want to buy from and hit up those booths first.  After that's done, then you can take the time to look around and see what you might have missed.  This gives you a good chance to get the items you want before they sell out.

I have more tips for how to make the most of IMATS, but that'll be for another post (maybe closer to IMATS next year).  This is a haul post, so on to the haul! :)

all my goodies!

3 nyx megashine lip glosses. love these!

colors: smokey look, natural, dolly pink

2 black label lipsticks, to try them out


colors: diva and berry

4 single eyeshadows, though I definitely wanted more

colors: golden sky (blue-ish one), dark grey, taupe, dark brown

2 blushes

colors: natural and taupe, which I got for contouring

1 eyeliner & 3 lip liners

colors: eyeliner in satin blue & lip liners in nude pink, plum, and burgundy

2 lipsticks from lime crime ($9 each)

colors: centrifuchsia (fuchsia)& coquette (nude)

my favorite packaging out of all the things I got!


sadly, this does not show the true real life color. my camera wasn't cooperating
the fuchsia one is brighter in person, and the nude one is lighter.
I'll try to capture the true color when I do swatches.

nyx jumbo pencils: 1 lip pencil & 2 eye pencils

colors: honey nectar (lip), iced mocha (eye), cottage cheese (eye)

3 pairs of lashes from miss adoro. 
They were 12 for $20, so I split with the girls I went with.

eve pearl salmon concealer in medium. ($21)
heard lots of good things about this concealer, so had to try it!

hehe, I already used it, before taking pictures of it.
I use it for my undereye circles, but it covers blemishes too.

So that's my haul!  I forgot the prices of the NYX stuff.  Let me know if you want to know the prices, and I'll see if I can find my receipt.  I didn't take pictures of the brushes individually, because they're mostly eyeshadow brushes.  Plus, I haven't taken them out of their plastics, lol.  But let me know if you want to see them, and I'll take pictures. :)

Did you go to IMATS? I'd love to see other hauls!


P.S. swatches will be in a separate post. ;]

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've been wanting to try the black label NYX lippies~ looking forward to your swatches for those as well as the Lime Crime ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collections beautiful I saw them for 1.19 in my dollar store but never heard of it is it better than ardell :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...