Friday, April 5, 2013

SWATCH: L.A. Girl 3D Holographic - Purple Effect



So here's swatches of the other L.A. Girl Holo that I got!  Finally!



The sun was playing hide and seek today, so I feel like the sun picture is not as bright as usual.  Also, I don't think my camera picked up all of the awesome of this nail polish.  The holographic particles definitely show up more in the sun than what is shown in the picture.

  
left: sun, right: shade

Purple Effect is a pretty purple jelly with scattered holographic particles.  This one looks almost pretty much like Brilliant Blue  except it's purple.  However, I don't think it's as squishy looking as Brilliant Blue.  But in exchange for the lack of squishy, I do feel like the holo is stronger in this one than in Brilliant Blue.  And this one was a breeze to apply, too!  Formula wise, I did feel like it was a bit more sheer than Brilliant Blue, but that might just be my mind playing tricks, because I still used just 3 coats to reach the opacity in the pictures.


 

I bought this at Rite Aid for $4.80+tax, if you're looking for them.

Also, just wanted to let you know that HelloCotton is shutting down!  So the only options for following this blog are through GFC, Bloglovin', and e-mail.  Check the sidebar for these options! :)

P.S. Just made a She Said Beauty account!  You can follow me on there, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...