Saturday, March 17, 2012

SWATCH: Zoya - Apple

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I haven't posted a swatch in a while, so I thought I'd show you what I painted my nails today.  Since St. Patrick's Day is a day for wearing green, I decided to go with the obvious choice.  I picked Zoya's Apple because it's a bright green with fine gold glitter.  Reminds me of shamrocks and gold!  Perfect right?  Application was smooth and easy, though formula was a bit sheer.  It took me 3 coats to achieve opacity.




Unfortunately, not the best of pictures due to weather.  Had to make do with the lighting in between the rain and overcast skies.  Hopefully I'll remember to swatch this again on a sunny day and will be able to post it again. :]

Hope everyone is having a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...