Friday, March 23, 2012

Swatch: China Glaze - Riveting (Colours from the Capitol)

Drumroll, please!

THE GIRL ON FIRE!


Haha, that's what this polish reminds me of.  The girl on fire.  This is another China Glaze polish from the Colours from the Capitol collection, and it was the one I was most looking forward to when I first saw that this collection was coming out.  I'm not disappointed with in the least...in fact, I love it!


Riveting is meant to represent District 3, whose main output is Technology.  It is a bright red-orange jelly with tiny golden shimmery glass flecks, creating a gorgeous polish.  This is perfect for summer!  The formula was a bit runny, allowing you to apply thin coats easily, and it applied wonderfully.  I used 3 coats to achieve this opacity.

And then I tried it with Luxe and Lush layered on top!



This is 1coat of Luxe and Lush over 3 coats of Riveting.  I love this layered look!  Though I thought my previous layering was nice, this one is so much better.  The flakies look like they're glowing!  So pretty!

So far, Riveting is my favorite from this collection.  But we'll see!  I still have 2 more polishes left to swatch...see you tomorrow for the next one! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...