Friday, March 9, 2012

Influenster Love VoxBox

I had a bunch of other post ideas before this, but then I got my Influenster VoxBox yesterday and couldn't wait to post about it!  This is my first ever VoxBox since I found out about it and signed up in December.  It is a sample box filled with different products for everyday use.  And...it's free!  Here's what I got in my box:



I will definitely use all of these and am excited to try them all out!

The package included:
  • Gillette Venus & Olay Razor - great! because I needed a new razor.
  • Kiss Nail Dress - Fashion That Sticks - I love all things nail polish, and am itching to try these! plus, it's leopard print! ^^
  • Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler - I'm a bit of a tea junkie, so this is also great for me to try!
  • Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar - chocolate...need I say more? :P
  • Truvia Natural Sweetner - this will be interesting to try! 
Look forward to my reviews of these products! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...