Monday, October 17, 2011

Nubar Verde

The stain is gone, and I'm getting back into swatching! :)  First swatch since the staining incident is my first Nubar polish!  I got it from a local nail supply shop and had the hardest time picking out which color I wanted.  There were so many pretty ones, but this one here is called Verde.  As you can probably tell from the name, it is a green polish.  I'm not exactly sure how to describe it except as a very dark green with an almost a foil finish.  It has a lot of subtle golden shimmer that doesn't seem to want to show up in the pictures.  Another polish whose true beauty was hard to capture!  




The formula was great with this and took only 2 coats to achieve opacity.  I can't wait to get my hands on more Nubar!  I already have a wishlist going, and the next one I plan to buy is Indigo Illusion. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...