Monday, January 7, 2013

SWATCH & REVIEW: Pahlish - Partridge in a Pear Tree


Happy New Year guys!  Sorry for the lack of posts lately!  I got busy with last minute shopping and gift wrapping right before Christmas, and then I kinda took a break from the internet, lol.  So I failed at the challenge, but I'm still planning to upload my last 3 days of the challenge sometime during this month.  After Christmas, I really didn't do much of anything the last week of the year except bum and catch up on some TV.  No swatching time at all! o_o;;

But I'm up and running again.  Today I have Partridge in a Pear Tree which is from Pahlish's holiday collection.  This is the one that first caught my eye when she released this collection.  I think it's a pretty polish that's complex and quite unique.  Also, it's very festive for the holidays!


This has a linen colored jelly base with fine red shimmer, burgundy hex glitter, and green square glitter.  I used 3 coats to achieve the opacity above.  It was easy to apply and I had no problems with glitter application (didn't have to do any fishing).  Overall, a nice polish and I really recommend picking it up while it's still available!  You can find it at her etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...