Saturday, January 19, 2013

SWATCH: Julep - Lisa

I'm going to IMATS LA today, and this polish is what I'm wearing.  It's Julep Lisa, which is a green-based gray.  This polish is a bit of a chameleon in color, changing depending on the light.  Sometimes, it looks olive green, other times it looks taupe-y. Either way, it's a pretty neutral creme!




The formula for this was kind of watery, but it still applied pretty well.  It was smooth going on, and I used two coats to achieve the opacity in the pictures above.

I'm hoping to catch up on a bunch of swatches this long weekend, so expect a bunch of posts coming up! :)  Also, look forward to an IMATS haul post.  I love seeing other people's, so I thought I would do one too.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...