Friday, June 7, 2013

SWATCH: Zoya - Blu



Third time's the charm!  The first time I tried to swatch this, the pictures came out tinted green. >.<;  The second time, fuzzies (from I don't know where) seemed to be get stuck in the polish on my fingers while I was applying top coat.  That was frustrating, but it finally looks like it's going to work out!

I received Zoya Blu in my May ipsy bag and was really happy because it was one of the colors I've wanted since the Lovely collection was released.


I feel like I've had a big influx of light blues like this to my polish collection lately, but that doesn't stop this from being a pretty color.  Even though it's not that unique of a color, I still like it.  Application was okay.  I had a bit of a problem with streaking and the polish did not self-level, but I fixed that with a coat of Seche Vite (my mani saver!).  I used 2 coats of polish and 1 coat of polish for the swatch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...