Monday, July 15, 2013

First Impressions: Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox (2013)


I was so excited to receive my Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox last week! If you're not sure what Influenster is, check out my previous post about it.  :) I hadn't received a VoxBox in a while, so I was happy to find out I was picked for this one, especially because it seemed like we would be testing a BB cream. And we are!


So this box came with:

  1. Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 in Fair to Light - $12.99
  2. Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles - $10.99
  3. SinfulShine with Gel Tech in Sailor's Delight - $2.99
  4. Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics - $3.99-$4.99

I'm very excited to try everything out, especially the BB Cream!  The only thing is, I got it in Fair to Light and I'm worried it might be too light.  I would have preferred the Light to Medium version, but oh well, still excited to try it.  I have tried Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles for closed toe shoes before, and I really liked them.  The ones I got in this box are for open toed heels or sandals, and I think I really like these too.  SinfulShine is a new product by Sinful Colors that I've also been wanting to try!  I hadn't bought any because I was trying to curb my spending on polish (not so successful xD), so I'm really glad I got one in this box.  I'm not sure why this pink color would be a Sailor's Delight (who names these?), but I like the color!  And last, but not least, Ribbon Elastics!  These have become really popular within the past few months.  I've started seeing them all over the interwebs.  I remember getting something like this in one or two of my Birchbox boxes a while ago.  Those didn't hold my hair well, so I don't have high hopes for these when it comes to holding a ponytail. I think they'll make cute bracelets, though.  We'll see~

Stay tuned for more in-depth reviews of these products!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...