Monday, November 5, 2012

SPOTTED @ Target: 2-Pack Mascaras and More Holiday Sets!

So, usually around this time (i.e. the start of holiday shopping season), Target has these 2-packs of mascara, eyeliners, etc. for practically the price of one.  I love to get these because they're such good deals! Well, guess what I saw in one of my recent trips to Target??


I'm sorry, I forgot to make note of all the prices.  But I do remember that the Baby Lips sets are $5.99 and the mascara sets are all $9 something (I want to say $9.99, but I'm not 100% on that).  I'm thinking of getting one of the Maybelline Plush mascara set, because I want to try it.  The only problem is, if I don't like it...I'm stuck with two!  Has anyone tried it before?  Would you recommend it?  

Then, I spotted another ELF nail polish set, at the bottom of the above display.  I don't know why it was separated from the other ELF holiday stuff...but this one is 14 mini nail polishes for $10.


And lastly, I also spotted some Burt's Bees holiday gift sets:


I think these are packaged really nicely, and quite affordable.  I don't remember all the pricing but I do remember the sets on the top shelf, which include soap, loofa, lip balm, sugar scrub, and lotion, are $19.99 (I think).  The lip balm + cuticle balm sets (2nd shelf) and the 3-pack shimmer balm sets (3rd row, right side) are $4.99.  And the set on the far left side of the 4th shelf is a "Head to Toe" set and is $12.99.  

Lots of options!  I personally haven't started Christmas shopping, but seeing all these holiday sets coming out is making me excited for the season!  This is probably my most favorite time of the year. xD

♪ It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...